Foundations for the Future Charter Academy
As a tuituion-free public education alternative, FFCA offers distinctive educational programs that enable students to achieve academic excellence and develop strong character.
- Young students master reading and spelling through explicit phonics in a literature-rich environment.
- Students acquire knowledge and skills in a systematic way under the direct instruction of the teacher.
- Students learn via structured, sequential program. They advance to the next level when mastery is achieved.
- Parents are meaningfully involved in the education of their children.
- The character of each student is developed through instructional programs that emphasize personal responsibilty and enhance leadership capacity.
- A common approach to classroom management is based upon consistent expectations, maximized student engagement, high time on task and effective time management.
- Students are required to practice skills and acquire positive learning habits through daily homework.
- Graduates of FFCA are critical thinkers, effective communicators, skilled problem solvers and self-directed learners.
- FFCA offers distinctive eduacational programming to students from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Growth in the student population at FFCA is managed from the Kindergarten enrollment base. Vacancies at other grade levels are filled from the wait list.
- FFCA's multiple campuses are located in all quadrants of the city.
- Students at FFCA wear school uniforms
- At FFCA strongly supports continous teacher development as a vehicle to foster excellence in teaching and learning.
Our mission at FFCA is.........
To provide a safe and caring environment where academic excellence, character development, parental involvement and staff leadership are valued and fostered.